Terms & Conditions
A deposit of the equivalent of one nights stay is required to confirm all booking with us. If you booking is for one night then full payment is required. If you cancel your booking outside of 7 days before arrival there will be a 25% cancellation fee. If cancelled within 7 days of arrival your booking will be non-refundable.
No reduction for early departures or late arrivals. Minimum tariffs and stays may apply during peak times.
GROUP BOOKINGS: A minimum of one night up to 50% deposit for all group bookings is required to be paid within 7 days of making a reservation, or by an agreed upon time. If your booking is cancelled outside of 2 weeks before arrival a cancelation fee of 25% to a maximum of $200.00 will be applied. If your group booking is cancelled with 14 days of arrival their will be non-refundable.
CHECK IN: Check in time for roofed accommodation is from 3.00pm and sites is from 12.00pm. If arriving after hours please arrange this with reception prior.
OFFICE HOURS: 8am to 8pm. Please try to complete transactions during these hours. Office hours may change.
AFTER HOURS: A 24 hour call button is located at the front of Reception to contact the duty manager in case of emergency or disturbance. Alternatively you call our main line afterhours and select the option to talk to an onsite staff member
ALTERATIONS: Alterations can be made subject to availability and may require a unit/site change. No refund will be made should guests alter or leave for any reason before their reserved departure date.
TARIFF/PRICES: Our tariffs are reviewed yearly, please be aware prices may change when booking in advance from one season to the next and the new rates will apply.
INFANT AGES: There is no charge for children under 2 years old.
When making a booking you agree:
- To conform to Holiday Park rules & regulations & understand that any breach of the rules by ourselves or our guests will result in our site being cancelled without any refund of fees paid.
- All accommodation bookings at time of check-in will require a valid credit card to be stored against the guest booking as a security bond. If no credit card is available a $100.00 cash bond will be required.
- Reservations are a contract between Wellington TOP 10 Holiday Park and the person named on the reservation, and are not transferable to any other person. This means that the named person must occupy the unit or site for the duration of the contract and is ultimately responsible for all occupants and visitors of that unit or site.
- Only one vehicle is allowed to park on each site, with all other vehicles being parked in the designated areas.
- All visitors must report to the office & sign in and park their vehicles out the front of the holiday park.
- That your caravan/campervan will have a current electrical WOF.
- That your tent, if connected to a power supply, will have a transformer or an approved circuit breaking device.
- That no animals are allowed in accommodation and facilities.
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time from any person if we reasonably believe the person:
- is not the person named on the reservation
- credit card or cash bond is unable to be supplied as security against the guests accommodation booking
- is not the person named on the credit card or not to be authorised to use the card
- is not able to pay for any additional charges
- may cause damage to the property or other guests
- may exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- is younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- is concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
- fails to provide proof of vaccination status or exemption certificate
Terms and conditions of Payment Plans
- Available for online bookings only
- Minimum stay cost of $200.00
- Payments will be charged in NZ currency
- An administration fee of $2 will be applied to all installment payments
- Not valid with any other promotions or specials
- First payment is due at time of booking, final payment to be made 7 days prior to arrival date
- Failure to make payment on due date will result in a $20.00 late payment fee, failure to pay within 3 days of due date will result in booking being cancelled
- Terms and condition of stay and cancellation policies apply
All bookings are accepted at the discretion of the management. All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the booking. Failure to do this could result in the booking being cancelled, even upon arrival and no refund given.